Friday, February 24, 2012

Introduction to my Blog

HI! My name is Joseph Townsend. I am a soccer coach currently living in the United States. My blog will look to discuss issues within the game of soccer and also aim to provide resources and ideas that I have developed myself. Although many thoughts expressed may be based on knowledge I have gained, everything posted on this blog will be an original idea. I hope this blog offers people the opportunity to see the world from my point of view, as well as hopefully providing some inspiration and motivation to players and coaches alike.  Coaching is my outlet to express my views on life and the philosophies for which I live.
Do not take my word as the gospel, take what I say, and aim to find the truth within yourself and your own lives.
Hope you look forward and enjoy what is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment